Winter is not coming to an end in the St Paul area any time soon. If you are anything like us, then you are impatiently waiting for spring and warmer weather to come; so we made a list of activities to help you have fun during this time of year.
Today, we share with you our favorite winter activities from Paul Davis Restoration of Greater St. Paul MN:
1. Warm up by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate
2. Eat a plate of cookies with a cold glass of milk
3. Go to a hockey game
4. Donate food or clothing to a charity in St Paul
5. Read a book – get taken away to a warmer place
6. Play board games with friends and family
7. Watch a TV series or movie marathon
8. Think about a sunny, beach vacation
When you are enjoying these fun activities, please remember to put safety first. Dress warmly if you go outside, follow safety rules with heaters, and have an emergency kit available in case of a disaster.