Paul Davis Restoration of Greater MSP Water Damage Cleanup Process
If your home has been afflicted by water, it’s essential to hire proficient professionals who can immediately take care of the problem. The staff at Paul Davis Restoration of Greater MSP is very familiar with water damage from flooded basements to dripping roofs on walls. Our emergency services run 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, so we’re always available to respond.
Handling water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Restoration of Greater MSP and we know how to get the job done on time. Please let us know if you need immediate help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Greater MSP will return your call within half an hour and arrive at your home within four hours.
Our Water Damage Cleanup Process
- Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Greater MSP – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Greater MSP to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Diagnostics – Our professionals perform a comprehensive inspection of the damaged section to find the best way to remove the damage.
- Water Removal – At Paul Davis Restoration of Greater MSP, we implement industrial grade pumps and vacuums to take the water. The faster you call, the faster we’ll arrive to clean up the water.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but serious situations sometimes call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Cleaning – Still water can cause stains and deformities in the areas it rests on. We apply special deodorizers to remove smells, stains, and warping and other damage stagnant water leaves behind.
- Returning to Normal – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration of Greater MSP enters after the mess is neutralized to restore your home to its original condition.
Events That Lead to Water Damage
- Washing machine and dishwasher overflow
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific procedures and specialized equipment involved with extricating water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle situations like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few definite steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Call the Paul Davis team today find out what measures you can take and get useful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as fast as possible.