Mold thrives in moist areas and is present everywhere. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your home. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You can reach a member of our staff at Paul Davis of Greater MSP at all times by calling the phone number listed above, or submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
In order to effectively remediate mold, professional technicians should be hired. The Paul Davis of Greater MSP mold professionals are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis of Greater MSP will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold than can be found in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to evaluate the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to ensure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to decide if remediation is needed
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to completely remove moisture
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and get rid of mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials might be applied to kill mold spores and minimize the risk of future mold growth
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold seems to be present. The growth of mold is easily increased. Do not use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be just as dangerous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the home in addition. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper training, equipment, experience and materials are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis of Greater MSP will professionally restore your property and environment with the least amount of disruption possible.