Disaster Planning in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Minneapolis/St. Paul. However, plans like that typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.