Water Leak Prevention
No building is immune to water damages, no matter where your building is located. Sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall can all cause major damages. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our professionals, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will inspect and repair the damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on for day to day life. But a broken appliance can cause major issues. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major damage. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The highly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Paul Davis can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s only a minor leak, then address it yourself as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger burst, call the experienced professionals from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Offer
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. All of our franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at 651.243.0737. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.